Set-Up Guide - iOS
Setting up our SIM card is 3 easy steps.
Your SIM is already pre-activated and is ready to use!
Step 1 Install Our App “eConnect Japan”
Our Mobile App allows you to set up your SIM much easier, so we highly recommend you to install the App before you come to Japan.
- * Requires iOS 9.0 or later
(For those that cannot install our App due to the iOS version, Please see Manual Set Up)
Step 2 Insert Your SIM into Your Device
- Turn your device off
- Insert your SIM card into your device
- Turn your device back on
Step 3 Configuration
Open this link on Safari.
Please make sure Safari app is up and running on your phone.
Start installing configuration
* Disregard the Not Signed wording.
Enter your passcode if asked.
* Unless set specifically, the passcode is normally the same as your unlock code.
Install the profile
* Do not worry about the warning.
Set up is now completed.
You should be able to use your SIM from now on.
- Turn Airplane mode on and off might help in some cases
- Reset network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings)
- Set the APN again
- Restart the device
- Passcode is the same as the unlock code for your iOS device unless set specifically.